12 home treatments to get rid of dandruff quickly
Dandruff can be a very embarrassing condition to have because it is so sensitive to others, but many people have had or will have dandruff at some point in their lives. People who have dandruff are always looking for ways to eliminate these good white flakes, but as there are so many different dandruff treatments out there, it can be difficult to choose the best for you. While some treatments are permanent, others temporary. By eliminating dandruff, most people naturally want to find a permanent solution; keepeth sequined Bay forever.
Depending on the cause of dandruff, it can be done, but may have to make a small change in their habits hair care and skin to keep dandruff away. Dandruff can be caused by the sensitivity of hair products, skin diseases, and not enough shampoo, but the most common cause is dry skin. Here are 12 treatments that can make or build in the country that have been proven to get rid of dandruff:
1. Change the hair product
Sometimes, dandruff can be eliminated by simply changing styling products using or applying less product than it does normally. If you prefer to let another day pass before washing your hair, try to style your hair the second day with the hair spray oil cocnut house. Coconut oil provides moisture to the needs of the scalp and be less likely to form scales on the hair.
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and pour into an empty bottle, clean aerosol.
2. Add 1 cup filtered water and 3 drops of lavender essential oil (which will make your hair clean smell).
3. Shake well before spraying on the dry, wet or dry.
2. Coconut oil will get rid of dandruff
On a dry scalp is the most common cause of dandruff, it is not surprising that coconut oil is an effective treatment for dandruff. To remove your unwanted white flakes, you have to repeat this treatment once or twice a week. Your hair obtain other benefits of coconut oil as well.
1. Wash your hair, but do not apply conditioner and dry the hair completely.
2. Apply cocunut much oil as necessary to cover the scalp.
3. Try not to rub the oil on the rest of your hair, unless you want to use as a treatment for hair simultaneously.
4. Wash the oil and style as usual.
3. Eggs are a surprising film Eliminator
hair masks are typically made of eggs, but it will help to eliminate dandruff. Vitamin A is found in egg yolks works with your hair to produce more sebum, which helps prevent dandruff. Just try this treatment if you are not too sensitive to odors, as the egg yolks can create a bad smell.
1. Divide 1-2 egg yolks and whisk
2. Apply only to the scalp area – try to keep the rest of your hair
3. Cover your head with a plastic bag, taking care not to let the egg dripping
4. After 1 hour, egg shampoo her hair
4. Apple cider vinegar can help to get rid of dandruff
Stroke is a known natural treatment for many diseases and is increasingly known as a hair conditioner. This is exactly how it should be used for those who want to get rid of dandruff.
1. Mix one part of the race and one part water in a measuring cup
2. Wash your hair and rinse
3. Caefully pour water / ACV to the scalp and hair
4. Massage the scalp
5. Rinse and style as usual – after your hair is dry not smell like vinegar
Raw honey has been shown to have a number of benefits for the body and skin. It is full of vitamins and minerals and can help keep the disease at bay. It is also a good home remedy for dandruff.
1. Make a paste with 90% of raw honey, 10% of hot water
2. Massage the scalp for 5 to 10 minutes, trying to keep the rest of your hair
3. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes
4. Rinse with warm water and wash as usual
5. Repeat twice a week until the dandruff went
6. Olive oil
Olive oil is one of the easiest ways to treat dandruff. This oil has known health benefits for your body, skin and hair, so you can apply it only to your hair, or hair every additional benefits for leather.
1. Before washing, apply olive oil on the scalp while the hair is dry
2. Wait 10 minutes and rinse off
3. The style as usual
Vodka is a very effective treatment of dandruff and can also be used as a hair rinse or facelift. This alcohol has a low pH level and is safe to use on your hair and skin, but not recommended for daily use, unless it is diluted and mixed with other products.
1. Pour half a cup of vodka in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of chopped rosemary leaves
2. Leave the mixture for 2 days
3. Place another container
4. Massage the liquid into the scalp for 10 minutes and let stand for one hour
5. Wash your hair as usual
8. The tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has been found to be a very effective treatment for dandruff, both by itself and in addition to other remedies. There are 2 ways to use tea tree oil to get rid of dandruff.
1. Add a few drops to your shampoo and wash your hair as usual OR
2. Add a few drops of oil to a base oil such as coconut oil or jojoba oil and applied directly to the scalp for 5 minutes before washing
Drinking lemon juice helps restore the natural pH levels of your body to normal, and even the scalp, making the lemon juice is an effective dandruff treatmentfor. The hair and scalp also have an optimum pH level, and it is important to maintain balance.
1. Juice 1 lemon half and apply the juice to your scalp and hair
2. Let stand about 25 minutes – the scalp may itch during this time, but this is a normal reaction to treatment
3. Wash your hair as usual
This spice has many benefits to the body and some amazing for outside as well. Curcuma is so effective in eliminating dandruff as other diseases heal.
1. Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and either 2 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
2. Massage the paste on the scalp, trying to keep the rest of your hair
3. Let stand for at least 1 hour, up to 3 if you can
4. Wash your hair as usual
11. Bananas are an amazing way to get rid of dandruff
the treatment of banana is not recommended for those struggling with a problem more serious films. If you are starting to notice the film, a banana paste can help eliminate at this stage.
1. Peel a banana and mix with 2 cups of vinegar and 2 tablespoons honey
2. Mix until a dough
3. Massage the scalp, which covers all the hair for about 10 minutes
4. Let stand for 15 minutes
5. Rinse or wash and repeat once a day for at least 1 week
12. Drink more water
This is certainly not a short term solution, but if you have dandruff due to dry skin, the best that can be done to eliminate dandruff in the long term is to ensure that your body is well hydrated. Inside your body is not the only part of you that will benefit from drinking the right amount of water; skin, scalp and hair will thank you too. If you have difficulty drinking water, try adding a little lemon juice to taste fresh. Find a water bottle with a straw, because drinking with a straw will help hydrate better than drinking a glass of water once. You should aim for at least 2 liters of water daily.