5 Health Benefits of Pomegranate
Not only are its rubies red seeds or crystal that Pomegranate is special. It is also the tarty and sweet taste that you encounter all at once. It is also known as the “fruit of paradise”, Pomegranate is known for its taste and its notorious character of a trace of red in all clothes and chin if not paid attention. Originated in Iran and considered as a symbol of prosperity and fertility in many cultures.In fact, it has been speculated that Pomegranate and uncultivated apples in the Garden of Eden.Small, crisp and juicy: more beneficial For health than many other fruits and will surprise the type of ailments that prevent packaged.
The Benefits of Pomegranate
1. Antioxidants – You may have heard these words again and again, so leave it to rest once and for all. You need antioxidants! Lifestyle, pollutants and a number of other factors promote the circulation in your body harmful molecules called free radicals. Antioxidants are your kryptonite and destroy these free radicals. Antioxidants are made up of vitamins and minerals and can be best obtained from a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables.
2. Anti-Cancer – According to a study conducted at the University of Maryland Medical Center, Pomegranate has the ability to inhibit the growth of certain types of cancer cells. A study of the Mayo Clinic also explores the possibility of Granada juice as a potential cure for prostate cancer.
3. Heart Health – Antioxidants in Pomegranate allow the fruit to help treat cardiovascular disease. In fact, a 2015 study published in The Royal Society of Chemistry suggested that juice regularly drinking Pomegranate could help prevent a heart attack.
4. Good for the skin – packed Pomegranate nearly 48 percent of your daily vitamin C requirements, it also helps against the signs of aging in the long run. It is extremely hydrating and the juice goes deep into your skin to provide micronutrients and phytochemicals. It also helps to make dry and dry skin to life.
5. Diabetes – There are a number of studies that corroborate the fact that Pomegranate juice is ideal for diabetic patients. It contains compounds like ellagic antidiabetic and ursolic acid, gallic, oleanolic, punicalagin, u·lico. A study published in the journal Nutrition Research has suggested that Pomegranate juice can reduce blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes.