6 Simple solutions to get rid of stress
Get rid of stress can be easier than you think. Try one of the following solutions or employ six to enjoy, or at least without stress, less stressed, alive.
1. Do not take things so seriously. Part of what creates stress think what the other is something that is done by us, or is a reflection of us or our actions.
2. Change your expectations. If you expect a colleague who is always friendly and they are still in a bad mood, you will be disappointed. You choose to be disappointed when you expect others to do something, even if it has evidence to suggest that the behavior is very unlikely.
3. To express your needs. The decision to take responsibility for their own needs is liberating. Without this decision, we will waste time and energy waiting for others to understand what you need and how even offered. If you need to hear compliments, for example. If you need further explanation, say so. It is up to you to get your own needs met and nobody knows what they are better than you.
4. Do not make assumptions. We often make assumptions about what others think. Grab your assumptions before they become beliefs. Catch them before acting on something you assumed, but not verified. You will learn better that you were wrong that fixing the bad action taken as a result of his hypothesis.
5. Face your feelings. Work a favorite mantra is “check your emotions at the door.” The problem is that it creates many never open the door to deal with your emotions, even when they come home. The feelings are full of creating a time bomb of emotions likely to come out at the most inopportune time. Find a steam valve for expression early, so do not have to find time to recover from an explosion later.
6. Use moderation. If your answer is rude to a customer with a defensive attitude, to transform the stress of the situation for both. Try to exercise restraint in its response to difficult customers and clients.