Hair growth 7 natural tips to make your hair grow faster
With the monsoons just around the corner, it’s time to start paying a little more attention to your hair. The elimination of these chemicals leached expensive hair products, and say hello to natural remedies. There is nothing like making the most of what nature has to offer.
Our hair is composed of a protein called keratin that occurs in hair follicles. As follicles produce new hair cells, older cells are pushed through the skin surface at a rate of about six inches per year. Hair can see it is actually a series of dead keratin cells. An interesting fact is that the average adult has about 100,000 to 150,000 strands of hair and lose up to 100 of them someday. Therefore, finding a few stray hairs on your hairbrush is not necessarily a cause for alarm.
At first, hair loss is considered a sign of aging, but in the urban scene with everyone leads a busy life, has become a concern for many. There are different causes of hair loss, ranging from drugs, hormonal imbalance, the type of diet they consume stress at work. As a habit, we all seek instant chemistry cure for hair loss for quick results, but is aware of its many adverse consequences. The natural go is the best solution for hair problems, as it has no side effects and its results are long lasting.
This is what bring seven simple and effective hair loss home remedies. Most of the ingredients of these quick fixes are available in your own kitchen!
The magic of nature
1. Onion juice – This remedy is considered one of the oldest and most effective. The reason is that it contains sulfur, which stimulates production of collagen in the tissue and contributes to hair regrowth. Do not let your strong smell to keep away from using it because fires right after rinsing.
To try this remedy, cut a few slices of onion and squeeze its juice (either by crushing or grating it) and apply it on the scalp for about 10-15 minutes. Leave work their magic, then rinse with a mild shampoo.
2. Coconut Milk – According to Dr. Blossom Kochhar, President, Blossom Kochhar Group of Companies, the most effective natural hair growth remedy is the use of coconut milk because it is rich in iron, potassium and EFAs. His remedy, “coconut milk take a fresh coconut (not buy coconut milk – meticulously taking a fresh coconut). For this add half lemon juice ,. 4 drops of lavender essential oil Mix well and apply on the scalp, left for 4-5 hours, then rinse. ”
3. Apple cider vinegar – vinegar This clean the scalp and maintains the pH balance of the hair accelerating hair growth. Start preparing a dilute solution by mixing 75 ml of the same in a liter of water for much more, or 15 ml of the same to a filtered hot water for much smaller cup.
To implement this solution, use as a final rinse after washing hair. This will also give your hair more shine and stimulate hair growth.
4. Make your own egg Mask – This home remedy is used worldwide for fast growth and natural hair. As we know, eggs contain high levels of proteins that help the formation of new hair. It is also rich in sulfur, zinc, iron, selenium, phosphorus and iodine.
For egg mask, separated from an egg in a bowl and add a teaspoon of olive oil (you can also use grape seed oil or lavender oil) and honey. Make a paste and apply it throughout the hair and scalp for about 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and shampoo.
5. Fenugreek- This herb is also an ancient remedy for hair growth problems. It contains protein and nicotinic acid; diets enriched in proteins are known to promote the stimulation of hair growth. Add a tablespoon of this herb and water in a mill until a smooth paste is formed. Add a little coconut oil (or milk) and apply it to your hair and scalp for half an hour. Wash with a mild shampoo.
Not only does this remedy helps hair growth, but will also protect the natural color of your hair.
6. Green tea – Now you have the perfect solution for tea bags you throw everyday. Green tea, as you know, is super rich in antioxidants and helps stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss. Apply hot green tea (tea bags used) on the scalp and leave it for an hour. Wash in cold water.
7. Indian gooseberry (LBA) – This magical fruit is full of nutrients. It is rich in vitamin C, which accelerates hair growth. All you need to do is, mix 2 teaspoons of powder or amla juice with equal amounts of lemon juice and let dry. Rinse with warm water. It will also prevent hair pigmentation.