Step by Step Guide to Jailbreak iPhone 5
Jailbreaking is a process that gradually changes with every iOS update. Instead of always publishing new guidelines, we are just going to keep this one a day. If you want to jailbreak your iOS device, you are on the right page.
Current version of IOS: IOS 9
9 IOS jailbreak is a tool available for Windows and OS X. The jailbreak is compatible with all devices that run iOS 9.0.2 may 9, including the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. Not compatible with iOS 9.1 at the time.
I do not know if you need to jailbreak?
We love our iDevices jailbreak, but it is not for everyone. If you are unsure, you should read the two reasons why jailbreaking is impressive and reasons not to jailbreak, or check why people at once.
How to jailbreak
Just follow these steps to jailbreak your iDevice, or watch the video above for a demonstration.
- Backup your iOS device. Settings head> iCloud> Backup and select “Backup Now”
- Disable the access code for your device. Head to Settings> Touch ID and password and disable the passcode if you use a
- Turning on Airplane Mode: Swipe to open the Control Center and tap the icon of a plane
- Pangu downloaded here. This is your jailbreak tool. You’ll also need iTunes, so if you do not have to install it now.
- Open the Pangu tool, once it is downloaded.
- Connect your iOS device.
- When the device is recognized by Pangu, select the “Start” option.
- Click “Backup Now”.
- After a while, the phone restarts and Pangu will ask you to put your phone in airplane mode. And make the software will continue.
- Later, asked Pangu Pangu opening the application on the home screen of the iPhone. Tap the app, and when prompted, provide access to your photos.
- You still iPhone will restart once. Once restarted, the airplane mode off, open Cydia, and you’re good to go.
I do not know what he must first install? Visit our jailbreak the label and our quarterly raids some ideas.