how cheese and cranberries
This light creamy cheesecake and sits atop a layer of sponge cake and is topped by a layer of blueberries. The whole combination of tart soft cheese, crackers and sticky blueberries make this heavenly dessert.
2 cups cream cheese
6 cups heavy cream
2 teaspoons gelatin
3/4 cup fresh milk
4 egg yolks
1 cup of sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons lemon juice soup
1 cup digestive biscuits – crushed
3 tablespoons melted butter
For the filling
1/2 cup blueberry filling
1 tablespoon gelatin
2 cups water
1. In a bowl, mix together crushed cookies with butter.
2. Spread the bottom of a flat and smooth with a spoon.
3. Now freeze it until it becomes difficult. In another bowl, mix cream cheese with vanilla and lemon juice. Mix well.
4. Dissolve the gelatin with 1 1/2 cups cold water and set aside.
5. Boil the milk in a saucepan. In another bowl, mix the egg yolks and sugar. Add 2 tablespoons boiling milk.
6. Now add the entire mixture into the pan with the milk. Cook over low to pasteurize eggs and mixture thickens. Keep stirring constantly.
7. Remove from heat and stir in the gelatin, allow to cool to room temperature.
8. Add the cheese mixture and fold this until all the pieces are softened.
9. Finally fold in the whipped cream.
10. Add this mixture over the frozen waffles. Refreeze until it becomes difficult.
11. For the filling:
12.Dissolve gelatin in cold water and mixed with blueberry filling.
13. Boil the mixture and let cool. Now poured on top of the hardened cheese cake.
14. Set back in the fridge and serve.