how to make chicken curry fast
Juggling a sudden unexpected dinner? Here is a quick chicken curry to your rescue! Directly from the kitchen smoking Aditya Bal, this recipe is surprisingly quick to cook and make a series of successes.
1 kg of chicken
3 large onions, pasta
2 large tomatoes, puree
1 tablespoon garlic paste
1 teaspoon ginger paste soup
2 teaspoons coriander powder coffee
2 teaspoons cumin powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
Powder 1 teaspoon garam masala
2 tablespoons oil
Salt to taste
chopped cilantro for garnish
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the dough onion paste, garlic and ginger until golden brown.
2. Add tomato puree. Once dried tomato puree, add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Cook spices.
3. Add the chicken pieces in masala. Mix well and cook until golden brown.
4. Add 1/2 cup water and mix. Cover with a lid and simmer until the chicken is cooked.
5. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.