how to make chips
snack chips are look good! the potatoes into thin slices are fried until crispy on all sides, then sprinkled salt, pepper vinaigrette or really any of your choice. Enjoy with burgers, pizzas or is.
Potatoes- 250g peeled and cut into “fingers”
1 tablespoon salt
Oil for frying
1. Pour about 4 cups of water, enough to cover the potatoes, sprinkle with salt and boil.
2. Cut the potatoes to a width of your choice. You can choose between fat or thin chips.
3. When the water comes to a boil, Plonk potatoes and cut gas. Now, let the potatoes for 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Drain the water and put the potatoes in a tissue or a dry cloth. Let them dry or if you are in a DAB disorder with a tissue to dry the water.
5. Heat oil until you can see small bubbles on the side. Now the potatoes are added one by one. Ensure that the potatoes have enough space and not stacked on top of each other.
6. Reduce heat to medium and fry until almost cooked, but not browned.
8. Lift the potatoes out of the oil and leave the rest of the drain.
9. Just before serving fry over high heat until golden brown and serve.