Making Eggless French Toast at Home
My boyfriend is fantastic French toast. Super fantastic! I tried to make a lot of toast once and never comes off as I want, so I said to document the french toast with me.
So I’ll show you how Tyler made his french toast, but I will also simplify a little list of ingredients. He likes fantasies and use of each sugar we have at home. Essentially he wanted her and demanding to know how much of each thing he used all morning schedule and how. I’m glad that he still loves me!
I will also review how to make delicious toppings for toast. You can never have too many ingredients.
Just be aware of this version of French toast is more like a dessert than breakfast.
(We also had a face to face food porn and placed each our French toast as we wanted and photographed … mine is maple syrup, strawberries and powdered sugar and a strawberry sauce and cream cheese).
Step 1: Ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- 1 / 8-1 / 4 cup sugar of choice
- 1/2 cup milk / soymilk
- six slices of hearty bread (which as yeast)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- cinnamon to taste – use about 1/4 teaspoon
Tyler uses white sugar, brown sugar, and powdered sugar in mixing milk / egg. powdered sugar, which is a good idea because it keeps the mixture to be clumpy is mainly used. 🙂
For the filling:
- Macerated strawberries are super delicious! cut the strawberries before starting the french toast and sprinkle with a few tablespoons of sugar. mix well and set aside. 🙂
- Tyler made a cream cheese filling also – I whip some cream cheese, a little sugar, milk and vanilla, and BAM!
- Castor sugar
- Maple syrup