Fillet of lamb cooked for long hours with peppers, tomatoes and paprika. Served with white rice.
1 tablespoon single flour,
500 g piece of lamb, trimmed and cut into 1 + 1/2 “(4 cm) cubes
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
4 cloves of crushed garlic
1 tablespoon paprika
Italian tomatoes 14 ounces (400 g) or 4 tomatoes, chopped
1 green or medium red pepper
5 oz sour cream (150 mL), beaten
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the thermostat oven to 275 degrees (140 degrees C)
2. Begin heating the oil in a saucepan or flameproof pan until it sizzles hot.
3. Next, brown the lamb on all sides and remove from the pan with a skimmer and set aside.
4. Dip the onions and fry for five minutes or until they take a pale gold color.
Then add the garlic, turn the meat in the pan, sprinkle the flour and paprika and stir to absorb the juice.
6. Next, add the contents of the tomato box or fresh tomato season with salt and pepper.
7. Gently stir to boil before covering with a waterproof lid and transfer the pan to the middle tray for two hours.
8. Prepare the pepper having to remove the seeds and cut the flesh into 2-inch strips, then when the two hours are up, stir in chopped pepper goulash, replace the lid and cook for 30 minutes.
9. Just before serving stir the cream of sugar to give a cream marble effect, then sprinkle a little paprika and serve directly from the pan with white rice.