Make sour cream at home quickly
Easy to make recipe for sour cream. Fresh cream can be used as a dip or as a spread for your toast and bagels.
– 2 cups of cream
– 2 tablespoons yogurt for entry
1. Bring the cream to a boil.
2. Transfer to the container in which to place the sour cream.
3. Leave to cool to warm, a drop on the wrist should not feel hot or cold. In a small bowl, strike the starter yogurt until smooth.
4. Add 2 tablespoons yogurt cream and mix well.
5. Add this mixture to the rest of the cream and stir with a spoon to mix well. Cover the bowl and place in a currentless place.
6. Place it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to set .