How to start a YouTube channel
To create a unique Google account, follow these steps:
1. Open the web browser on your computer connected to the Internet and visit www.youtube.com.
2. On the YouTube homepage, click the “Login” link in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. When you see the “Log” YouTube screen (with the Google logo in the upper left corner), click the button “Create Account” shown in the upper right corner. You will be asked to create a new Google account first.
4. In the “Create a new Google account”, fill in the fields. You will be prompted to enter your full name. Then you will be asked to choose a unique user name Google. Then create and confirm a password for the account, enter your birth date and gender, as well as their mobile phone number and email address current. If you create a YouTube channel for your business or service, for example, do not use a personal email address when prompted to your current email address. Select your location from the dropdown menu and accept the “Terms and Conditions” that appear on the screen. Click the “Next Step” button to continue.
Google user name selected will also become the name of your YouTube channel and a free Gmail address will be issued on the account. Use your company name as your user name or choose something that is intelligent and that your target audience will identify. The channel name / username should be easy to spell and something that people will remember. If your YouTube channel will be promoting a product, for example, you can use the product name (assuming no copyrighted or trademarked by someone other than you or your company) as the user name.
5. Next, you must create a Google account profile. This includes downloading an image optional profile. Click the button “Add a profile photo” to do so, then click “Next Step” to continue. If you create an account for your company or organization, upload a company logo or photo product rather than a personal photo or headshot.
6. Once you set up your Google account, click the “Return to YouTube” button.
7. Within minutes, you will receive two emails from Google. We ask you to verify your current email address. Just click on the link provided in the email to do this. The second email you receive will have the details of your new Gmail account. Save the information in this email for future reference.
Turn your channel YouTube Google account
Using your Google account (which also serves as your YouTube account to watch videos), you can easily create and customize your own channel on YouTube, then fill it with their own videos. Follow these steps to create a YouTube channel free once you have a valid Google set up.
1. Access to www.youtube.com, sign in with your username and password Google. YouTube screen displays the main house.
2. Near the top right corner of the screen you will see your account profile image. Click it to open the menu of your Google account, which is also shown in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Click on the “My channel” on the top right of the screen. The “Create a YouTube channel” on the screen. From this initial screen, you will see your profile picture and your username and / or name and display name. Click the “Edit” link that is associated with the “on your Google profile” in order to personalize your Google profile, which will be your identity that contains public information about you that people are going to watch online .
4. “activities that you share on your channel”, will see four choices, labeled “As a video”, “Comment on a video”, “Favorite Video,” and “Subscribe to a channel.” Add a brand check in the check box that is associated with each activity you want people who visit the page of your YouTube channel to do so.
5. Click “OK, I’m ready to go.” You have created your YouTube channel. The next step is to start filling your channel by uploading videos to it.