Removing Permanent Marker from Wood
Try to keep your wood floors in good condition? With comings and goings, the experience of wood floors is very likely that every day a little wear.
If this includes wear marker stains, which is probably looking for some tips to answer the question of how to remove the marker wood.
PERMANENT MARKER REMOVAL WOOD – Method 1
When you are about to remove permanent marker timber, follow these quick and easy steps. It is important to treat these methods in a part of the wooden floor which is not visible in the center first, as you want to make sure that answers before the test in a high traffic area. You can also try the bottom of the wooden board to see how he reacts.
- Take a little isopropyl alcohol and a good amount on a clean cloth is paid.
- Apply the fabric directly on the stain and rub until the stain starts to transfer the marker.
- Rinse with water and dry the affected area.
WITHDRAWAL permanent marker timber – Method 2
This particular method of addressing how to remove permanent marker from wood involves the use of toothpaste hand-dandy reach. That’s right – the same product used to maintain its clean and bright white teeth can also help keep the wood clean and free on the net!
- Take some regular toothpaste (avoid the type of gel).
- Apply toothpaste directly on the spot marker.
- Rub toothpaste with a damp cloth. You’ll want to rub the affected area for a few minutes until the fabric can easily slip into the wood surface area.
- Rinse the cloth used with water and rub the wood surface until the toothpaste is no longer visible.
- The spot marker should be there. If a marker residue remains, repeat steps 1-4 until the stain is completely gone.
Get rid of permanent marker on WOOD – Method 3
- Using nail polish, pour some of it on the spot marker.
- Rub the permanent marker stain using a paper towel. He should start slowly woods.