Root android Device Easily
Root your Android APK without a PC connection.
IMPORTANT It is suggested that you try KingoRoot .apk first. It is convenient and easy to use without connecting to a computer.
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources on your Android device.
- Settings> Security> Unknown sources
- KingoRoot.apk free download on your Android.
- Install and launch KingoRoot.
- Press the “One Click Root” button on the main interface.
- Wait a few seconds until the result is displayed.
- Try a few times for different rooting methods if there is an error.
- If you do not see the PC KingoRoot Android version, which has a higher success rate.
How To Root Android (PC version)
Make sure you have everything in advance.
- Device on
- The battery level less than 50%
- Internet connection required
- USB (the original recommended) Cable
1. Free download and install Android KingoRoot (PC version).
Kingo Android Root offers the best software in one click for free. Just download and install now.
2. Double-click the desktop icon Kingo Android Root and commissioning.
After the release of Android Kingo Root, you will see the interface as shown below.
3. Connect your Android device to your computer via a USB cable.
If the device driver is not installed on your computer, Kings install automatically. Be sure to get Internet connections for device drivers that can be downloaded. If you are using Windows 8, you may need to change some settings first. When the Android Kingo root running on Windows 8, the issue of the meeting can most likely is a pilot plant loop.
4. Enable USB debugging mode on your Android device.
USB debugging mode enabled is a necessary step in the process of rooting Android.
IMPORTANT: pay attention to the camera screen to a command. Check the “Always allow from this computer.” If you do, you will probably get a disconnected device.
5. Read the notices before the roots of your device.
Android Rooting is nothing special. However, it is not exactly a small problem. The roots of your device can open a door for you, and yet the risks.
Android Rooting is a process to amend the original system, in which the limits are eliminated and full access is permitted and will result in the ability to modify or replace the applications and system configurations, run specialized applications and even facilitate removal and replacement of the operating system with a measuring device. The roots of your device without effect immediately ensure … Click to learn more about Android Rooting.
Eradicate any Android device with KingoRoot, the best click-root an Android tool.
6. Click “ROOT” following your device.
Kingo Android Root employs multiple exploits on the device, which will probably take a few minutes. In the process of rooting the device can be restarted several times. Do not panic, it is perfectly normal. And once you start, please do not touch, move, remove or perform any operation on the device.
7. Racine was successful.
Hopefully, your device is supported and lashed with King success. Until you restart the device, do not work.
8. Check the condition of the root of your device.
Normally you will find an application called “super-user” installed on the device after rooting successfully.