5 home remedies for hair straightening naturally
If you want to have right without damaging your hair shiny hair long, while avoiding harmful chemicals and instruments with heating, there are some ingredients in your kitchen that can help straighten hair naturally.
You can choose many combinations such as lemon juice and coconut milk cream that act as conditioners and help straighten your hair, or vinegar, which also helps to make the perfect shine, says Anjali Chawla Cosmetologist . It suggests that after home treatments to straighten hair naturally –
1. lemon juice paste and coconut milk: Lemon juice and coconut milk are the best ingredients to straighten your hair naturally. When the two are mixed together, they do a great cream conditioner. Apply the paste and wash hair with lukewarm water. You’ll notice a clear difference is made twice a week.
2. Combine the banana, yogurt, honey and olive oil: Mash two bananas with two tablespoons of honey, yogurt and olive oil. Mix well and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Apply the paste on your hair and cover with a towel or shower cap. After an hour, rinse with cold water.
3. The soybean oil: Mix a tablespoon of soybean oil and two tablespoons of castor oil. The mixture is heated and then cooled slightly. Once the mixture has cooled, apply the mixture on the scalp and hair and massage for a while. Leave on for 30 minutes, then wash the mixture with a mild shampoo.
4. Eggs and olive oil: Take two eggs and mix with olive oil very well. Massaging the scalp with pasta and hold it for about an hour. This will not only straighten your hair, but also soften and condition.
5. Vinegar: After washing hair, mix a few drops of vinegar with a full cup of water and rinse your hair with the mixture. Finally rinse with clean water. This will not only help straighten, but also help to shine.